HyperKewl™ Evaporative Cooling
Product Features and Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate and re-usable
- Offers many hours of cooling relief and protection
- Effective for a wide range of uses
- Variety of styles, colours and sizes available
How to Use:
- Simply soak the item in water for approximately 1 – 2 minutes
- Gently squeeze out the excess water
- Wear garment
The unique HyperKewl Cooling fabric absorbs, stores and releases water within the multi-layered patented material. Water is released through evaporation, energy is consumed, and a chill effect is created. The HyperKewl Cooling fabric actually cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through evaporation of sweat.
When the vests are worn over a shirt or uniform – undergarments will remain dry due to the waterproof lining. The item will start cooling immediately and will stay cool for 5-10 hours depending on airflow and relative humidity.
HyperKewl™ (CE-certified) products utilize a unique chemistry to achieve rapid absorption and stable water storage. The chemical formulation also creates enhanced evaporation. Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airflow. Please note that high humidity (90%) will diminish the fabric’s ability to evaporate water and therefore provide cooling.